On Friday, May 12, at 7pm in the Mustard Seed School gym, all students in grades 4-8 will present this year’s Middle School Spring Concert. The theme is How Can I Keep From Singing?. The concert will feature:
- The 4th and 5th Grade Recorder Ensemble playing music from their Carnegie Hall Link Up! concert
- 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Ukulele Ensembles playing popular music including some audience sing-alongs
- The PROS playing a variety of instruments and a newly commissioned piece arranged by MSS alum Max Oro-Hahn
- The Choristers, Select Chorus, and Chorus singing a selection of music in a variety of languages and styles – including songs from MSS Founder Joan Litman’s new book on Middle Eastern music with Ms. Litman as a musical guest!
The concert is a culmination of the year’s work in music classes for students in grades 4-8. Come experience the talented musicians of the Middle School!
More information for families:
- Students should arrive at the gym at 6:45pm before the concert on Friday, May 12
- Students will receive a Spring Concert t-shirt that they should wear to the concert
- Students should wear solid colored pants, jean, skirts, or shorts to the concert.